When the user authentication succeeds, the user's profile image can be shown in the BioStar 2 Monitoring menu and some of the devices' LCD.
The devices which can check the user's profile image on their LCD are listed below.
- Supported Devices: BioStation A2, FaceStation 2, BioStation 2 over firmware v1.6
To check the user's profile image, you need to follow the steps below.
1. Add the user's profile image to the User page.
Unlike BioStar 1, you simply have to add the image to the user. You do not have to transfer the user image to the devices separately.
The image is transferred to the device with the user information.
- Click + Add Photo when adding a new user to add the user picture.
- Check 'BioStar 2 > Settings > Image Log > User Profile Image Option' is checked. (From BioStar v2.7.8)
Note: If you are using BioStation A2 or FaceStation 2 and want to check a user profile image from BioStar 2 Monitoring menu, you need to 'Disable' the Image Log feature from 'Device > (Select Device) > Advanced > Image Log.'
2. Check Profile Image from BioStar 2 when you get an authentication succeeds.
Once you have added an image to the user, you can see the left panel's image when you click on the event on the Monitoring page.
3. Check Profile Image from Device LCD when you get an authentication succeeds.
If you are using BioStation A2, FaceStation 2, or BioStation 2, you can check the user profile image on the device LCD when the user gets authentication to succeed.