When the user authentication succeed, the profile image of the user can be shown in the BioStar 2 Monitoring menu and some of devices' LCD.
The devices which can check the user's profile image on their LCD are listed in the below.
- Supported Devices: BioStation A2, FaceStation 2, BioStation 2 over firmware v1.6
To check the user's profile image, you need to follow the steps in the below.
1. Add the user's profile image in the User page.
Unlike BioStar 1, you simply have to add the image to the user. You do not have to transfer the user image to the devices separately.
The image is transferred to the device with the user information.
- Click + Add Photo when adding a new user to add the user picture.
- Check 'BioStar 2 > Settings > Image Log > User Profile Image Option' is checked. (From BioStar v2.7.8)
Note: If you are using BioStation A2 or FaceStation 2 and want to check a user profile image from BioStar 2 Monitoring menu, you need to 'Disable' the Image Log feature from 'Device > (Select Device) > Advanced > Image Log'.
2. Check Profile Image from BioStar 2 when you get an authentication succeed.
Once you have added a image to the user, you can see the image on the left panel when you click on the event in the Monitoring page.
3. Check Profile Image from Device LCD when you get an authentication succeed.
If you are using BioStation A2, FaceStation 2 or BioStation 2, you can check the user profile image on the device LCD when the user get an authentication succeed.