Affected Products & Versions: BioStar 2.6.2
If the Time Synchronization with Server feature is turned off and the device time is attempted to be changed manually in BioStar 2, the time jumps -9 hours and isn't able to be configured correctly.
This issue only appears with BioStar 2.6.2 version and not in BioStar 2.6 version.
Note that turning off time synchronization with the server is not recommended because the device will lose sync with the server time eventually if that feature is off.
1. Select a device in the device menu.
2. Turn off Time Synchronization with Server.
3. Click Get Time.
4. Configure the time.
5. Click Set Time.
6. Display Time automatically changes to 9 hours back.
Below is a patch for BioStar 2.6.2
Download the file from below: http://gofile.me/471Oh/dHceVcCTj
1. Open C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\nginx\html
2. Back up the folder.
3. Delete the css, js, modules folder.
4. Copy the html folder and apply (overwrite) to the C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\nginx\
A fix will be included in BioStar 2.6.3