Please refer to this article and check when you cannot connect or see BioMini or other Suprema Fingerprint Scanner devices.
2. Delete 'Suprema_Fingerprint_Scanner_Driver' from Control Panel and reinstall.
- Open Control Panel and sort by Publisher name.
- Uninstall Suprema_Fingerprint_Scanner_Driver and reboot PC.
- Download and install the latest Fingerprint Scanner Driver from below.
Sup_Fingerprint_Driver_v2.2.0.exe - http://gofile.me/471Oh/5xHcJBB5N
The driver can also be found at Suprema ID homepage: download center.
Note: unplug the BioMini when you are installing the driver.
- Reboot the PC and plug in the BioMini to check device appears in ‘Device Manager.’
3. Sometimes certification file was not installed local Machine but on the current User.
- Open command prompt in administrator.
- Put 'cd C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Device Agent\usb-agent.'
- Put 'certmgr -c -add config\\localhost_cert.crt -s -r localMachine root.'