Suprema released 2 types of BioStar2 API. If you would like to know about the difference between both APIs, please refer to the article below.
<How To Use BioStar2 Local API Server - Basic Level>
If you would like to use BioStar 2 Local API Server instead of using BioStar 2 New API, follow the steps below.
* Please note that BioStar 2 New Local API and BioStar 2 Local API Server are different APIs.
For using BioStar 2 New Local API, please refer to the article below.
1. Install BioStar 2 Local API Server.
- Where's BioStar 2 Local API Server installation file?Download link: Download
- How to install and register BioStar 2 Local API Server>
1) Activate BioStar2 AC Standard license or higher version. [BioStar 2] Server License Specification
2) Download the installation file and refer to the manual through the link.
3) Register BioStar 2 Local API Server. please click HERE.
2. Access to Swagger document to refer APIs of BioStar 2 Local API Server.
- How to access Swagger>
If you try to access the local PC that installed BioStar 2 Local API Server using 'http', please click the link.
3. How to test for Administrator Login into Swagger
Firstly, please find the 'login' API in Swagger in order to try to login BioStar2 through BioStar 2 Local API Server.
- Where's 'login' API?
- How to login?
- Click the yellow box.
- Enter the values used when you registered 'API Server Name', 'Login ID' and 'Password'.
|Registered Local API Server||In Swagger|
|API Server name||"name" value|
|Login ID||"user_id" value|
- When registering Local API Server, please use credentials you are possible to login to BioStar 2 with the administrator level.
If you need more information for using BioStar 2 Local API Server, please refer to KB.