Q. Device disconnection frequently appears in the BioStar 2 event log. It is okay for a few hours, but I see "Device Disconnection Detected" several times occasionally. It does not just appear on one device but often on multiple devices. How can I solve this?
[Figure 1. BioStar 2 Event log - Frequent disconnection is detected]
A. It is a high possibility that the network connection between the device and the BioStar 2 server is unstable.
However, if you are sure that there are no issues in your network environment, we can investigate the issue by collecting some data. Please follow the procedure for further investigation.
3. Upgrade to a debug FW
6. Wait until the device is disconnected and see the disconnected time.
7. Check out Ping_log(Log_DeviceIP.log) under the Ping_log.dat.
If the ping is responding normally at the device disconnected time, please send us the following data.
- BioStar 2 version or SDK version
- How many devices do you have and how many devices have the issue? (eq. 2/50ea)
- Issued devices' model name, firmware version, serial number, and IP.
- Issue occurrence time
- Ping log (Log_DeviceIP.log)