Affect version: Biostar 2.7.11 or later version
Once a new user group is created in USER, the new user group is not displayed until the BioStar 2 service restarts.
Please confirm if the BioStar 2 Server uses HTTPS and you do not install HTTPS correctly.
If the URL shows [Not secure] as follows, it means that you should confirm your system.
1. Install HTTPS Certificate
- Unzip the downloaded file and run the cert-register.exe file. The Enrollment Certification window will appear.
- Enter the IP address of the PC where BioStar 2 is installed and click Enrollment.
- Check the security warning message and click Yes.
- When you restart the web browser and enter the registered IP address, Secure will appear on the address bar of the web browser.
2. Refer to the below article and update the HTTPS certificate manually
[BioStar 2] Changing the Server IP Register / Resolving HTTPS Not Secure Issue