Affected Product: FaceStation F2
Versions: V2.0.3 and V2.1.0
Article Updated: Jan 26, 2023
CANNOT authenticate the user's face suddenly, even though the preview camera can display the user's face.
- This issue will occur after about 50 days once the device is turned on.
Suprema will release V2.1.1 at the mid of December and publish the firmware to the Suprema website.
- The latest firmware download link: DOWNLOAD
1) Reboot the device once the issue occurs.
2) Upgrade the beta firmware below to prevent the issue.
- THIS FIRMWARE IS FOR CUSTOMERS USING THE "REGULAR" VERSIONS.
V2.0.3 Beta for non-customized
V2.1.0 Beta for non-customized
Please notice that customized firmware based on v2.0.3 or v2.1.0 will be updated again by each ticket.