Dear Valued Partners,
1. Supports Occupancy Limit Zone. (Relevant Article)
- Occupancy Limit Zone: This feature enables an administrator to manage and control the population density of a place to prevent overcrowding and monitor the zone status.
[Example-Occupancy Limite Zone]
2. Supports a new device.
- X-Station 2 (Relevant Article - Device / Relevant Article - BioStar 2 QR / Relevant Article - Third party QR)
3. Renamed the lighting brightness control feature and added the 'Not Use' option to FaceStation F2.
- Changed the option name from 'Ambient Brightness' to 'Light Brightness'.
- Improved turning off the light of the device by adding the 'Not Use' option.
- Removed the 'Auto' option.
4. Separated email settings of both Visual Face Mobile Enrollment and QR.
- Direction: Settings > EMAIL SETTING
5. Updated BioStar 2 new local APIs in Swagger.
- Created new APIs related to Occupancy Limit Zone.
- Updated the existing APIs related to Visual Face, CSV export and import, thermal camera settings, and temperature log.
- Created a new API related to QR/barcode for X-Station 2.
6. Updated the Japanese resource file.
* Main bug fixes are mentioned below. Please check the attached revision note to find the left items.
1. A 'TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined' error occurred in the browser console when issuing a CSN card to users. (Affects version: v2.8.9)
2. Fingerprint authentication failed on the device where the data was transferred from BioStar 2 via Data File Export. (Affects version: v2.8.10)
3. When performing Import Event Logs from the device with a compatible version of firmware installed, a compatibility error occurred and it was not able to import data. (Affects version: v2.8.10)
4. It was not able to log in with users registered in the BioStar 2 version 2.6.4 when upgrading the version to 2.8.9 or later. (Affects version: v2.8.9)