There are two big steps to configure carePresso and BioStar 2 Setting correctly.
This article describes step 2.
Step 2. Login BioStar 2 and configure Card Printer.
Please be aware that you must have the cardPresso software and you run the cardPresso Print Server.
2-1. Login to BioStar 2 and go to Settings>CARD PRINTER.
2-2. Update the cardPresso information.
IP Address: 127.0.0.1
Port: Default Port is 632
ID and Password: You can refer to the default user name and password of the CARDPRESSO manual on page 183. (View Manual)
- Click [Add] button and fill in the entire location of the card template, including the card template file name.
Example: C:\Users\PC HOST NAME\Documents\My Cards\New Sample.card
You can add up to 20 card templates.
- Enter the proper Printer Name.
- If you do not have the printer yet, you can test with the name of [Microsoft Print to PDF].
- Please check the available name to [Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers].
2-3. Choose the Card Template and click [Test Print] and confirm if there is a printed result.
2-4. Go to USER and select a user.
2-5. Click the button [Print Card].
2-6. Confirm the result.
1. I have the below error when I click [Test Print] and there is the error [Print Job Failed].
> Please make sure if the Web Print Server is running and opening.
Reference Page: [BioStar 2] How to Print User Card Into BioStar 2 User Menu (1).
Or, refer to the below screenshots to make sure the printer server is running.